Managing Director, Corporate Solutions
EVA Dimensions seeks a Managing Director for its Corporate Solutions division. This position reports to the CEO.
EVA Dimensions is the leading provider of enterprise reporting and planning software and industry benchmarking data for value-based corporate management using its proprietary “EVA” framework.
The Managing Director, Corporate Solutions, will work with the CEO and management team to market and deliver the firm’s solutions to chief executive officers, chief financial officers, heads of planning and M&A professionals. The successful candidate will possess a strong educational and professional background in corporate finance, accounting and micro-economics. He or she will have experience developing relationships with senior executives and be adept at framing consultative sales strategy. High energy, contagious enthusiasm, refined client engagement skills and an ability to learn quickly and self-start are prerequisites. The successful candidate will represent the firm as a content expert, product specialist, brand ambassador and solution sales leader and assume many responsibilities presently held by the CEO. MBA or CFA required.
- Acquire deep subject matter expertise and advance the firm’s position as a thought leader in the field of value-based corporate management through media engagement, participation in industry forums, panels, conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Engage with C-Suite prospects to market the firm’s software and data solutions and related implementation, training and support services
- Assist with the development of sales and market segmentation strategies and, over time, assume leadership responsibility for one or more business verticals
- Manage internal resources to support a consultative sales process
- Introduce scalable sales support and sales operations practices
- Partner with the product management, client services and software development teams to evolve the firm’s world class solution set
- Implement a client engagement strategy to foster and expand collaborative long term business relationships with our client sponsors
- Work in close coordination with the CEO and represent the business line as a member of CEO’s management team
- Minimum 8 years professional experience
- Strong foundation in corporate finance, accounting and micro-economics
- Proven track record of selling products or advisory services into the CEO and CFO offices of Fortune 1000 companies
- Experience developing or supporting consultative sales campaigns
- Experience in three or more of the following areas: Banking, financial consulting, strategic consulting, finance transformation, financial technology and M&A valuations
- Ability to operate within a small team dispersed across geographies
- Willingness to travel
- Entrepreneurial spirit a plus
Kindly direct inquiries to email@example.com
External Recruiting Agencies/Vendors: EVA Dimensions does not currently engage with external recruiting agencies and will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency.
Senior Financial Analyst
EVA Dimensions is a leading financial intelligence firm that provides valuation software, advisory services and equity research to C-level executives and institutional investors based on the EVA Economic Value Added (EVA) framework. EVA Dimensions maintains a 9,000 company global file on EVA metrics as reference points for benchmarking performance, setting targets, and assessing expectations. EVA Dimensions is led by Bennett Stewart, the co-creator of EVA and the author of “The Quest for Value”.
EVA Dimensions is looking for a talented and driven Senior Financial Analyst to join its corporate advisory business. This is an ideal position for a financial analyst to enjoy the thrill of a rapidly expanding software company while leveraging and honing his/her advanced financial analytic abilities. We are comprised of smart, driven professionals all focused on helping our clients make better strategic and financial decisions based on true economic profit, not misleading GAAP financial statements.
Our corporate clients, including Fortune 500 and middle market businesses, use our software and valuation tools for performance management and reporting, target setting, financial forecasting and M&A analysis. Our investor clients, some of the biggest and brightest minds in the industry, use our tools to screen and analyze investment opportunities based on our proprietary EVA metrics and equity research. EVA Dimensions’ client base is expanding rapidly.
Your primary responsibilities will be to assist our internal team of experts along with corporate clients in:
- Uploading and mapping financial statements into our software and valuation models
- Leveraging these financials to perform historical performance analysis, competitive benchmarking, market intelligence, strategic plan valuation, capital budgeting and scenario planning, along with potential acquisition and divestiture analysis
- Presenting valuation and performance insights to internal and client teams and educating clients on the core EVA concepts and frameworks
- Training clients on our proprietary software offering and offering ongoing support to new and existing engagements
- Being a member of a small company, you will have the opportunity to participate on many secondary projects, such as assisting with sales pursuits and new product development
- 2-5 Years of corporate experience as a financial analyst working with financial statements, budgets and forecasts. Prior experience in management consulting, investment banking, or in a similar corporate advisory role preferred, but not required
- Strong Excel skills. Ability to write Excel Macros a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software tools and databases
- Strong communication skills and financial acumen
- Experience managing projects
- Knowledge of EVA is a strong plus
- BA in Finance, Economics or Accounting. CPA, CFA (or progress towards) or MBA a plus (but not required).
EVAD is a lean organization, and as a Senior Financial Analyst, you have the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home office as long as you are near a major airport. Travel is limited to several days per month. The work load can be quite intense but the experience you will gain is invaluable. Compensation is highly competitive including an aggressive bonus structure for star performers.
Contact Eric Schwarte, SVP of Corporate Consulting Services if you are interested. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume and a cover letter explaining your background and interest in the position.